For Those who dare! This is a DIY parts kit for our 4 plant 13 Gallon Fallponic system. It does NOT include any drilled holes or PVC but includes all the other parts. This allows you to customize to your specifications and includes 4 extra feet of 3/4 inch tubing if you need to space them out farther. This is a build at your own risk kit, we are not responsible for any injuries or problems with your drilling etc. We recommend practicing drilling on an extra bucket or piece of cardboard to make sure you have the right size holes and spacing. You should watch our build video for tips and tricks on building this system! Good luck and have fun:) Gary
This Parts Kit Includes:
5 - 13 Gallon Buckets
5 - Plain Bucket lids
4 - 8 Inch Heavy Duty Gropro Net Baskets
10 - 3" Bulkheads
1 - Active Aqua 400 waterfall pump
5 - 3/4 Inch Active Aqua Bulkheads
3 - 3/4 inch Tee connector
3 - 3/4 inch elbow fittings
10 feet of 3/4 Inch Active Aqua Vinyl Tubing
1 - 4 Output Active aqua Air Pump
4 - Active Aqua 2x2 Airstones
4 - 10 Feet sections of green air tubing
1 - 250 Gallon Per Hour Bottom Draw drainage pump
10 feet of 1/2 inch drain hose
1 - Water Level Kit with blue sight hose and 1/2 inch bulkhead w/elbow and Clip
10x hose clamps
ASSEMBLY TIPS AND HOW TO FILL:
- New 3/4 bulkheads seal much better, put the rubber gasket on inside.
- Use hot water for the soft tubing! This expands the tubing which helps it go on better and also helps it seal better on barbed fittings.
- Lean the hump piece over as much as your tent hole will allow for smoother operation.
- IMPORTANT! When you fill the system, fill it to the bottom of the hump inside and out, then turn on waterfall (this will burp out the air in the hump piece)
- Then top off to your desired level. It will always have to be above the hump to run properly and during early vegetative growth you will have to fill it up high so it touches your starter.
- I have never used hose clamps on any of our systems and have had minimal problems, some people do add hose clamps to our systems that is up to you.
- Dont snap shut the plant root access flaps! They are very hard to reopen!
- If your flaps start to loosen at the joint you can put on a strip of Gorilla tape or electrical tape to strengthen it up.
- Please watch our videos on Fallponics for assembly :) Thanks. And dont forget to tag us! #FALLPONICS - Gary :)
Drill Sizes for DIY Kits:
3" Bulkheads - 3 3/4" Hole Saw
1/2", 3/4", 1" Drains (Bulkheads) - 1 1/4" Hole Saw
Airline - 1/4" Drill Bit