(***SHIPPING IS INCLUDED FOR CONTINENTAL US ONLY***)
If you would like your lids to come with the 3 small holes drilled for securing the net pot via zip ties please choose the "Yes" option. We will drill them and secure with zip ties.
Otherwise, lids will ship with the standard 8" hole for the net pot and the appropriate number of zip ties to later be installed as you see fit (no zip-tie holes pre-drilled!).
This 6 plant 13 gallon PA Hydroponics Waterfall system is here by popular demand, 6 plants seems to be the magic number for many growers so here it is! I designed it to fit in a 3'6"x6'4"x6'6"tall Hydropolis Grow tent as seen in our video. We wish Gorilla made a 4x6 tent for this but to keep our manufacturing process smooth we had to make this spaced out for a 4x6 anyway but it can work in other tents too and works good in a 4x8 Gorilla with some extra space at the end. We also offer a DIY kit so you can build and space it out anyway you want.This is designed with the reservoir outside of the tent and nutrient solution flows back with 3" PVC for clog free growing! It has 6 - 13 gallon plant sites that are 19 inches tall (We also offer a MINI 8 gallon version 13 inches tall) It will need assembly but all hole and tube cutting and pvc gluing will be already done. This system can be put together without any tools and is ready to go. There are NO DIRECTIONS for assembly and we suggest you watch our video tour to figure out how this goes together and check out the pictures here. Water flows from the outside reservoir thru 3/4 inch tubing and pours into top of the grow chambers with an inline 529 Gallon per hour pump, each plant site will get about 80 gallons of nutrient solution per hour which should keep it stirred up for even PH balancing and mixing. This system is different from our other models and has a valve on the end 2 buckets so you can even out the water flow(see video below) Also included in the kit is a bottom draw pump with 10 feet of 1/2 inch tubing used to drain the system and reservoir. Each plant site has an 2x4 inch large airstone and airline to run to a heaVY DUTY 6 output commercial air pump that's included. All you need is clay rocks nutrients and starter plants and you will be growing in the best system that we have ever built!
This system kit includes:
7 - 13 gallon buckets drilled and ready.
1 - reservoir lid
6 - 8" custom built bucket lids - pre assembled
- waterfall tubing and heavy duty inline pump - 6 - 3/4 inch bulkheads for waterfall and tubing mostly assembled and 3/4 inch fitting and elbow w/tubing for pump to reservoir connection and 3 hose clamps, 1 - recommended for pump input.others are extra if needed.
- 6 output commercial air pump with 100' of tubing and 6 - 2x4 large cylinder air stones.
- custom built 3" pvc return pipes all glued and ready with our "Hump" piece to go out of your grow tent lower vent hole.
- water level indicator for reservoir
- Bottom drain pump with 10' hose to drop into plant chambers to drain system.
This system is totally drilled and ready.
ASSEMBLY TIPS AND HOW TO FILL:
- Use hot water for the soft tubing! This expands the tubing which helps it go on better and also helps it seal better on barbed fittings as it cools back down.
- On the 3 inch pipes the large rubber washer goes on the outside of the buckets.
- Lean the hump piece over as much as your tent hole will allow for smoother operation.
- IMPORTANT! When you fill the system, fill it to the bottom of the hump inside and out, then turn on waterfall (this will burp out the air in the hump piece)
- Your reservoir will run lower than the plants sites, top off the water level till it touches your starter plants roots to get started, later you can let the water level go down when roots are established.
- I usually don't use hose clamps on any of our systems and have had minimal problems, some people do add hose clamps to our systems that is up to you. We included a few incase you need some.
- Don't snap shut the plant root access flaps! They are very hard to reopen!
- If your flaps start to loosen at the joint you can put on a strip of Gorilla tape or electrical tape to strengthen it up.
- Please watch our videos on Fallponics for assembly :) Thanks. And don't forget to tag us! #FALLPONICS - Gary :)