If you would like your lids to come with the 3 small holes drilled for securing the net pot via zip ties please choose the "Yes" option. We will drill them and secure with zip ties.
Otherwise, lids will ship with the standard 8" hole for the net pot and the appropriate number of zip ties to later be installed as you see fit (no zip-tie holes pre-drilled!).
This PA Hydroponics Waterfall Hydroponic systems,it is designed to fit in a 2x4 Gorilla Grow Tent with the reservoir outside of the tent and flows back with 3" PVC for clog free growing! It has 2 - 13 gallon plant sites (We also offer a MINI 8 gallon version) It will need assembly but all hole and tube cutting and pvc glueing will be already done by Gary himself. Please allow a week for construction on these systems! This system can be put together without any tools and is ready to go. Water flows from the outside reservoir thru 3/4 inch tubing and pours into top of the grow chambers with an inline 250 Gallon per hour pump, each plant site will get about 125 gallons of nutrient solution per hour which should keep it stirred up for even PH balancing and mixing. Also Included in the kit is a 250 GPH bottom draw pump with 10 feet of 1/2 inch tubing used to drain the system and reservoir. Each plant site has an airstone and 10 feet of airline to run to a 2 output air pump that's included. All you will need is clay rocks, nutrients and starter plants and you will be growing in the best system that we have ever built! Please watch our full assembly video on how to put this together and fill and drain it, there is NO printed instructions with this!
This system kit includes:
3 - 13 gallon buckets - drilled
1 - reservoir lid
2 - 8" custom built bucket lids - pre assembled
- waterfall tubing and 250 gallon per hour pump - tubing mostly assembled
- 2 output air pump with 10' tubing and air stones
- custom built 3" pvc return pipes all glued and ready
- water level indicator for reservoir
- 250 gallon per hour system drain pump with 10' hose
This system is totally drilled and ready to fit perfectly into a 2x4 Gorilla Grow Tent, it is possible to fit into other brand tents that have similar placed duct ports.
ASSEMBLY TIPS AND HOW TO FILL:
- Use hot water for the soft tubing! This expands the tubing which helps it go on better and also helps it seal better on barbed fittings as it cools back down.
- On the 3 inch pipes the large rubber washer goes on the outside of the buckets.
- Lean the hump piece over as much as your tent hole will allow for smoother operation.
- IMPORTANT! When you fill the system, fill it to the bottom of the hump inside and out, then turn on waterfall (this will burp out the air in the hump piece)
- Your reservoir will run lower than the plants sites, top off the water level till it touches your starter plants roots to get started, later you can let the water level go down when roots are established.
- I usually don't use hose clamps on any of our systems and have had minimal problems, some people do add hose clamps to our systems that is up to you. We included a few incase you need some.
- Don't snap shut the plant root access flaps! They are very hard to reopen!
- If your flaps start to loosen at the joint you can put on a strip of Gorilla tape or electrical tape to strengthen it up.
- Please watch our videos on Fallponics for assembly :) Thanks. And don't forget to tag us! #FALLPONICS - Gary :)