THIS IS FREE SHIPPING FOR CONTINENTAL US ONLY! NO HAWAII OR ALASKA! SORRY
If you would like your lids to come with the 3 small holes drilled for securing the net pot via zip ties please choose the "Yes" option. We will drill them and secure with zip ties.
Otherwise, lids will ship with the standard 8" hole for the net pot and the appropriate number of zip ties to later be installed as you see fit (no zip-tie holes pre-drilled!).
This 13 gallon PA Hydroponics Waterfall system is designed to fit in a 4x8 OR 5X9 Gorilla Grow Tent with the reservoir outside of the tent and flows back with 3" PVC for clog free growing! It has 8 - 13 gallon plant sites (We also offer a MINI 8 gallon version) It will need assembly but all hole and tube cutting and pvc gluing will be already done. Please allow up to a week for construction on these systems! This system can be put together without any tools and is ready to go. There are NO DIRECTIONS for assembly and we suggest you watch our 4 plant version set up video to figure this out how this goes together. Water flows from the outside reservoir thru 3/4 inch tubing and pours into top of the grow chambers with a heavy duty mag inline pump, each plant site will get about 90 gallons of nutrient solution per hour which should keep it stirred up for even PH balancing and mixing. Included in the kit is a bottom draw pump with 10 feet of 1/2 inch tubing used to drain the system and reservoir. Each plant site has an airstone and airline to run to a 8 output air pump that's included. All you need is clay rocks nutrients and starter plants and you will be growing in the best system that we have ever built. Please watch our full assembly video on how to put this together and fill and drain it, there is NO printed instructions with this!
This system kit includes:
9 - 13 gallon buckets - drilled
1 - reservoir lid
8 - 8" custom built bucket lids - pre assembled
- waterfall tubing and Heavy Duty inline Mag pump + 8 - 3/4 inch bulkheads for waterfall 1" drain and 1" elbow w/tubing for reservoir to pump, tubing mostly assembled.
- 8 output air pump with 100' of tubing and 8 air stones
- custom built 3" pvc return pipes all glued and ready
- water level indicator for reservoir
- bottom draw system drain pump with 10' hose to drain system.
This system is totally drilled and ready to fit perfectly into a 4x8 or 5x9 Gorilla Grow Tent, it is possible to fit into other brand tents that have similar placed duct ports.
ASSEMBLY TIPS AND HOW TO FILL:
- Use hot water for the soft tubing! This expands the tubing which helps it go on better and also helps it seal better on barbed fittings as it cools back down.
- On the 3 inch pipes the large rubber washer goes on the outside of the buckets.
- Lean the hump piece over as much as your tent hole will allow for smoother operation.
- IMPORTANT! When you fill the system, fill it to the bottom of the hump inside and out, then turn on waterfall (this will burp out the air in the hump piece)
- Your reservoir will run lower than the plants sites, top off the water level till it touches your starter plants roots to get started, later you can let the water level go down when roots are established.
- I usually don't use hose clamps on any of our systems and have had minimal problems, some people do add hose clamps to our systems that is up to you. We included a few incase you need some.
- Don't snap shut the plant root access flaps! They are very hard to reopen!
- If your flaps start to loosen at the joint you can put on a strip of Gorilla tape or electrical tape to strengthen it up.
- Please watch our videos on Fallponics for assembly :) Thanks. And don't forget to tag us! #FALLPONICS - Gary :)
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just got the system running and am so excited for this upgrade. I was doing 5 gal DWC so this should simplify my life! The only thing I’ve added was an additional air pump and another stone in each. From my experience, the more oxygen on those roots the better for a lot of strains. Also, definitely run your air pump outside of your tent. It will help keep the nutrient solution cooler. Peace and Thanks Gary and crew!!!!
I am into my flower cycle with this setup and its working great! No leaks and very easy setup. This has made life much easier doing res changes compared to individual buckets.
Doesn't get any better than this. Threw the kit together and hand tightened everything. Used the 3 steel hose clamps around the pump bc I did have a slight leak. Fixed it immediately. Will be ordering a lot more from Gary in the future. I will be spreading your name around Oklahoma as much as I can brother! Thanks again.
Easy set-up, all you need is water. Worth every penny.
if it did not come with the grey aftermarket part for your pool water pump,GET ONE! do not use the one that rotates it will break it will flood you will be sad.Secondly Stand inside the tent and see which side the hole is on.. left or right . DO NOT STAND IN FRONT OF THE TENT AND LOOK LEFT OR RIGHT. be inside. hopefully you wont need to a cut in your really nice tent. sidenote: backing soda and suX vac.cleans up water kinda nicely on the fly.put old newspapers( or something) down when checking for leaks... I replaced all 3/4 hose with pvc it is two dollars a stick once you replace your bulkheads it is all to easy to cut the pvc with a cutter and replace with 5 dollars worth of pvc. for zero leaks. also i am attempting to do something fancy with the waterfall angling it down at a 45 to get closer to the basket and down. this is an almost all new system for me. let the testing begin!
Works great. Excellent delivery. Plants are responding very well. The instructions are a little unclear. The system I received was slightly different than the video and I had to do a little guess work.. otherwise would rate it at 5 stars and a spectacular value as compared to Current Culture.
A well built, hand-made system with nice wide pipes for optimum flow