We recommend this light for vegetative growth and small spaces not exceeding 2’ x 2’. Excellent, more efficient alternative to T5 and other florescent lighting.
HLG 65 V2 Lamp is designed for vegging, clones, supplement lighting or a small plant. This lamp uses our custom designed high efficiency white light Quantum Boards®. With a total of 120pcs Samsung LM301H LED's, this fixture produces 10,000 Lumens with just 65 Watts of power. Equivalent to 150W T5 or 200W CFL output or 150W metal halide.
- High efficiency QB120 Quantum Board®
- White Light Full Spectrum 4000K. Ideal for veg and flowering in small spaces
- Reliable passive cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Non-Dimmable Mean Well Power Supply included with NEMA 1-15p plug
- 1 Year Warranty
Power: 65 Watts
Voltage Range: 90 VAC to 264 VAC
LED diodes: 120 Samsung LM301H
Flowering Footprint: 2’ x 1' or 1' x 2'
Veg Footprint: 2’ x 2'
System Efficiency: 165 Lm/W
System PPF Efficacy: 2.35 μmol/joule
Total output: 152 PPF
Dimensions: 11" x 9.5"