This PA Hydroponics MINI 8 Gallon Waterfall system is designed to fit in a 4x4 or 5x5 Gorilla Grow Tent with the reservoir out of right side of the tent and flows back with 3" PVC for clog free growing! It will need assembly but all hole and tube cutting and pvc glueing will be already done by Gary himself. Please allow a week for construction on these systems! This system can be put together without any tools and is ready to go. Water flows from the outside reservoir thru 3/4 inch tubing and pours into top of the 8 gallon grow chambers with an inline 400 Gallon per hour pump, each plant site will get about 100 gallons of nutrient solution per hour which should keep it stirred up for even PH balancing and mixing. Included in the kit is a 265 GPH bottom draw pump with 10 feet of 1/2 inch tubing used to drain the system and reservoir. Each plant site has an airstone and 10 feet of airline to run to a 4 output air pump that's included. Also comes with clay hydroton rocks ( we also have this without clay rocks to save you on shipping), so all you need is nutrients and starter plants and you will be growing in the best system that we have ever built! Please watch our full assembly video to see how to put this together and to fill and drain this system - this does NOT come with any printed instructions! Thanks for watching :)
This system kit includes:
5 - 8 gallon buckets - drilled
1 - reservoir lid
4 - 8" custom built bucket lids - pre assembled
- waterfall tubing manifolds and 400 gallon per hour pump - tubing mostly assembled
- 4 output air pump with 10' tubing and air stones
- custom built 3" pvc return pipes all glued and ready
- water level indicator for reservoir
- 265 gallon per hour system drain pump with 10' hose
- enough clay rocks to fill 4 - 8" baskets
This system is totally drilled and ready to fit perfectly into a 4x4 Gorilla Grow Tent, it IS possible to fit into other brand tents that have similar placed duct ports.
ASSEMBLY TIPS AND HOW TO FILL:
- New 3/4 bulkheads seal much better, put the rubber gasket on inside.
- Use hot water for the soft tubing! This expands the tubing which helps it go on better and also helps it seal better on barbed fittings.
- Lean the hump piece over as much as your tent hole will allow for smoother operation.
- IMPORTANT! When you fill the system, fill it to the bottom of the hump inside and out, then turn on waterfall (this will burp out the air in the hump piece)
- Then top off to your desired level. It will always have to be above the hump to run properly and during early vegetative growth you will have to fill it up high so it touches your starter.
- I have never used hose clamps on any of our systems and have had minimal problems, some people do add hose clamps to our systems that is up to you.
- Dont snap shut the plant root access flaps! They are very hard to reopen!
- If your flaps start to loosen at the joint you can put on a strip of Gorilla tape or electrical tape to strengthen it up.
- Please watch our videos on Fallponics for assembly :) Thanks. And dont forget to tag us! #FALLPONICS - Gary :)